You can be registered at the University of Warwick Health Centre if:
- You’re a current student of the University of Warwick.
- You’re an Undergraduate living on Campus, within the catchment Area or in Kenilworth or Leamington.
- You’re a Postgraduate living on Campus or within the catchment Area.
- You’re a member of University staff living on Campus
- If you registered last year you do not need to register again
You will only be registered after you have completed ALL of the required forms.
New Patients Only
You will need to register with the Health Centre as part of your enrolment.
Students or members of staff with children need to register at the Health Centre.
Please provide identification (Passport) and full immunisation history in English.
You will be informed of the practice you are registered with on your first contact with the Health Centre.
Please do not ring or visit to ask for this information.
Non-urgent advice: Important Information – All Students
If you do not register with the health centre you will not be able to use our services unless you have a serious medical emergency.
University Leaving Date
We ask for your University of Warwick leaving date at the time of registration.
If you stay at Warwick University to do another course you will need to inform us to avoid being de-registered from the practice.
The General Data Protection Regulation was introduced on 25th May 2018.
As a result, we are publishing a new Privacy Notice to make it easier for you to find out how we use and protect your information and it is here.