Registering with Us
You can be registered at the University of Warwick Health Centre if:
- You are a current student at the University of Warwick
- You are an Undergraduate living on Campus, within the Catchment Area or in Kenilworth or Leamington
- You are a Postgraduate living on Campus or within the Catchment Area
- You are a member of university staff living on Campus
You will not be eligible to register if:
- You do not live on Campus or not in our Catchment Area
- You are a Postgraduate living in Kenilworth or Leamington
- You are a member of staff living off Campus
- You are doing an online course from home
Due to the number of registrations received at the start of each academic year, we will start to register new patients from the 2nd week of September.
Students or members of staff with children
Students or members of staff with children all need to register at the Health Centre in person; please provide identification (Passport) and full immunisation history in English for your children.
Only Spouses or Children of students/staff can register at the Health Centre, parents and partners will need to register at another surgery
You will receive an email to confirm your registration has been received
Please do not call or visit the Health Centre to check if you are registered. You will be informed which practice you are registered with if and when you need to book an appointment
Please allow at least 5 days for your registration to be processed. This will be longer at the beginning of each new academic year If you registered last year, you DO NOT need to register again. Complete the change of address form on our website.
Non-urgent advice: Warning Advice
If you do not register with the Health Centre, you will not be able to use our services unless you have a serious Medical Emergency.
University Leaving Date
We ask for your University of Warwick leaving date at the time of registration.
If you stay at Warwick University to do another course you will need to inform us to avoid being de-registered from the practice.
The General Data Protection Regulation was introduced on 25th May 2018.
As a result, we are publishing a new Privacy Notice to make it easier for you to find out how we use and protect your information and it is here.