PATIENT ACCESS is available to University of Warwick Health Centre patients.
Please note that once you have registered to access the service, we have to authorise your account before it is available for you to use. For us to authorise your account and give you full access to the repeat prescription ordering service you must provide photographic identification (e.g photo card driving licence or passport) to the practice.
All you need to do is click this secure link to www.patient.co.uk and register to use the service.
You can use this service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions (any medication not listed as repeat may be requested via the messaging service on Patient Access)
- Send secure messages to the practice (such as requesting your medication not on repeat)
- Update your personal details (eg. new telephone numbers, change of address)
- Access your Medical records
IMPORTANT SERVICE INFORMATION
- Applications will be considered for patients who are 16 and over. ( Any parent who requires medication for a child under 16, please use the secure messaging option on Patient Access to request)
- Applications are one per patient
- Passwords will only be released directly to the patient and not a third party. Photo ID will be requested at the time of picking up the letter.
- Where an application is refused the patient will be notified by letter. A reason will only be given at the discretion of the Partners.
- Patients with a history of non-attendance at pre-booked appointments will not normally be granted access to on-line appointment booking/prescription ordering.
- On-line appointments booked are to be cancelled by the patient as soon as it is determined that it is no longer required.
- The practice will not allow misuse of the on-line system. Usage will be monitored and if it is felt that the system is being misused a warning letter will be sent to the patient. Where the situation does not improve access will be removed at the discretion of the practice.
- Repeat prescriptions may only be ordered where these appear on the repeat list, which is provided to patients on the tear-off portion of the last prescription issued. The request must match the repeat list exactly and must be due. Other items ordered or requested using this system may not be processed, and no contact will be made with the patient. Prescriptions ordered outside this guideline must be actioned outside of the on-line system.
- Each person using the on-line facility will need their own individual email address.